- Ful Fare - $2.00, All Suffolk County Transit Bus Routes (except Bus Routes S92 and 10C)
- Full Fare for S92 & 10C Bus Routes - $2.25
- Student - $1.25 (High School/College ID required. Between 14 to 22 years old.)
- Children under 5 years old Ride Free (Limit 3 children when accompanied by adult.)
- Seniors, Persons with Disabilities and Medicare Card Holders - 75 cents
- Suffolk County Veterans - 75 cents (Must present Suffolk County Veteran Resident Identification Card)
- Personal Care Attendants Free (When traveling with disabled passengers.)
- 25 cents
- Available on request when paying fare.
- Good for two (2) connecting buses.
- Valid for two (2) hours from time received.
- Not valid for return trip.
- Special restrictions may apply (see transfer).
- Have exact fare ready; Driver cannot handle money.
- Passengers must deposit their own fare.
- Arrive earlier than scheduled departure time.
- Tell driver your destination.
- ST Drivers are required to announce Major Bus Stop locations.
- Smoking, Drinking, Eating and playing of radios are prohibited on buses.
Reduced Fare Program for Seniors, Persons with Disabilities and Medicare Card Holders
Persons with valid, municipally issued cards identifying them as at least 60 years old or mentally or physically disabled may ride
for the reduced, one-way fare. A valid Medicare Card is also accepted as ID. Persons must display their ID card to the driver when paying the fare to ride at the reduced rate.
|Seniors ID, Suffolk County Office for the Aging||631.853.8200|
|Handicapped ID, Suffolk County Office of Handicapped Services||631.853.8333|
|Hearing Impaired TTY, Suffolk County Office of Handicapped Services||631.853.5658|
|Veterans ID, Suffolk County Veterans Service Agency||631.853.VETS(8387)|
Return to top